Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shrek Forever After

ShrekImage via Wikipedia
School started today! Other than spilling my sprite all over my pants and shirt, my junior year got off to a great start!

So yesterday Emily and I decided to go to the dollar theater and see Shrek Forever After. We were both prepared for it to be a pretty bad movie, like the previous movie we had see (Alice in Wonderland), but we were pleasantly surprised to find the movie quite enjoyable. It was funny and had quite a focus on the plot compared to the 3rd Shrek movie. although it was full of humor that is not for older people, it still had laugh-worthy moments. While watching the movie I was constantly reminded i was watching an animated movie. It looked like a bad computer game. But overall it was an enjoyable experience. 3/5


And yes I know the poster is for the first Shrek!


Enhanced by ZemantaEnhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment