Monday, July 5, 2010

First Post!

Today is the first post of many!
Anyway, on to my topics of the day: Toy Story 3 and Shabtai Raspberry Rolls

Toy Story 3 has been out for a good length of time now and it seems to be getting mixed reviews. Many people seem to be saying it is the best of the 3 films, but I find that hard to believe. The first Toy Story movie was an excellent introduction into the universe of how our Toys behave, while the second film had much room for improvement. Pixar apparently noticed the deficiency of the 2nd film and corrected those problems with the third installment. Many people say they cried during the 3rd movie, so it couldn't be too bad or else their feelings would not have been poked like that. According to the Centre Daily Times the Russian response to the 3rd film was less than stellar, although this is most likely because most of Russia has not seen the previous two films. Not having seen the film myself, I cannot comment, but I plan on seeing it soon! Then I will have my review for you all.






Shabtai Raspberry Rolls are quite possibly the best food I have ever eaten. The Shabtai website (http://www.shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=detail&itemnum=117) describes them as
"Thin Sponge layers rolled up in Raspberry Jam, and sprinkled with coconut. Perfect for all year round and during the holidays too! Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Casein Free, Lactose Free, Corn Free, and Certified Kosher!" The raspberry jam is just the perfect amount of sweetness inbetween the layers of bread and the coconut, which I am not normally a fan of, adds a perfect bit of texture to the otherwise smooth bite. I prefer them cold, but you may also eat them heated up, although I believe that the jam may begin to ooze if you try that. Overall, these rolls are perfect and Shabtai should keep up the good work!

Tomorrow I will try to write a longer post, but for tonight I'm going to be done. And look forward to an updated site with pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment